Our mouths are watering because our sales consultant, Lee Barto, shared another delicious recipe! Chef Lee Barto is back for National Grilled Cheese Day with another gourmet, delicious recipe perfect to make while camping!
Check out more of Lee’s Campfire Cooking Recipes
“Triple B” Grilled Cheese (Bourbon, BBQ & Bacon)
Makes Four Sandwiches
Bourbon BBQ Dipping Sauce Recipe:
1/2 Onion, Minced
3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
3 Oz. Bourbon
1 Cup Of Sweet Baby Ray’s Regular BBQ Sauce
- Saute onions and garlic in oil on medium until translucent.
- Once translucent remove from the heat and add bourbon.
- Place back on the heat and allow to reduce by half
- Add Apple Cider Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, Sweet Baby Ray’s. Cook for five minutes on medium heat and reserve.
Check out all of Lee’s other campfire recipe’s
Grilled Cheese Recipe:
8 Slices Thick-Cut Sourdough Bread or Italian Bread
4 Slices Pepper-Jack Cheese
4 Slices Provolone Cheese
4 Slices Mild Cheddar Cheese
4 Slices American Cheese
12 Slices Thick Cut Bacon Cooked At 400 Degrees Until Crisp (Approximately 12 Minutes)
1/4 Lb. Unsalted Butter
2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
3 Tsp. Dried Parsley
- Soften butter and mix evenly with Garlic Powder and Parsley.
- Spread butter mixture evenly on one side of each slice of bread and reserve
- Layer one slice of each cheese on four pieces of bread and top with bacon and another slice of bread.
- Over medium heat in a saucepan, toast the sandwich bread until golden brown on both sides and cheese is fully melted.
- Slice down the middle and serve with BBQ Dipping Sauce.