Are you looking for the perfect family summer getaway close to home? Gas prices are soaring, but luckily Eastern PA is home to some of the country’s best camping. Now is the time to stay at a local RV Campground and save your pennies without compromising on fun. Whether you prefer outdoor activities or the excitement of a theme park, check out our list of regional campgrounds sure to please the whole family.
- Blue Rocks Family Campground︱Nescopeck, PA 18635
- Appalachian RV Campground ︱ Shartlesville, PA 19554
- Mountain Springs Camping Resort︱Shartlesville, PA 19554
- Robin Hill RV Resort︱Lenhartsville, PA 19534
- PA Dutch Campground︱Bernville, PA 19506
- Christmas Pines Campground︱Auburn, PA 17922
- Rosemount Camping Resort︱Tamaqua, PA 18252
- PA Dutch Country RV Resort︱Manheim, PA 17545
- Old Mill Stream Campground ︱Lancaster, PA 17602
Visit Your Local State Park
Did you know that a selection of PA State Parks offers full hook-up capabilities for RVs? Consider camping at French Creek Park or Hickory Run Park with the luxury of your RV while in the great outdoors. Click for more information on PA State Park RV and tent camping sites.