Hymer Aktiv Motor Home Class B
The all-new Hymer Aktiv is waiting for your next road trip! You will love this new class B gasoline coach that is built on a Promaster chassis 2500 regular van, and just 19' seven inches in length. Travel across the country, or jump in anytime you need to zip across town. The Aktiv was designed to fit your adventurous and active lifestyle providing you with everything you need at your fingertips.
You are sure to enjoy the open aisle floorplan fully equipped with a galley, an entertainment system, plus full bathroom including shower and cassette toilet . There is also plenty of storage for all of your gear.
With unprecedented performance and the versatility of a smaller motorhome, this new Aktiv class B coach can meet the needs of any outdoor adventure seeker that is into weekend exploration, and so much more! Come get yours today!
Get ready for your next adventure and enjoy traveling in this Hymer Aktiv class ... more about Aktiv Aktiv
Sleeps 4 Slides 0 Length 19 ft 7 in Ext Width 6 ft 11 in Int Height 0 ft Exterior Color Sandstone Pearl, Silver Metallic, Bright White, Granite Metallic, Cherry Red Fresh Water Capacity 30 gals Grey Water Capacity 29 gals Tire Size LT225/75R16E Furnace BTU 14300 btu Generator 280 Amp, 12V generator Fuel Type Gasoline Engine 3.6L V6 Chassis Promaster 2500
Standard Features (2017)
- Air Conditioner - 110V, 11,000 BTU roof mount
- Awning - 12' (3,657 mm) power awning
- Bathroom - permanently enclosed full bathroom
- Battery - 2 x 6V AGM batteries
- EcoTrek 400 lithium power module (optional)
- External power connection - w/Coax and RCA plugs
- Furnace - Truma Combi air and water heater - 14,300 BTU
- Generator - underhood 280 AMP, 12V
- Mattress - single folding mattress for additional sleeping across the front seats (70" x 33")
- Microwave panel - water, propane and battery charge levels
- Power inverter /converter/transfer switch - 12/110V, 2,000 W
- Propane tank - 22L / 110V, 3.1 cu. ft.
- Safety - Five point safety harness with child seat anchors in second row seating
- Screen package - passenger side door, rear cargo door
- Solar charging system - 250W with charge controller (optional)
- Stove - propane; two burner recessed with flush cover
- TV - 24" HD flat screen on rotating bracket with remote & DVD player with HDMI hookup
- VoltStart - auto battery protection technology (optional)
- Airbag - driver and passenger
- Alternator - 220 AMP
- Axle - rear -3.86 ratio
- Battery - 8000 AMP
- Brakes - anti-lock (ABS), four wheel disc
- Camera - rearview backup
- Cassette toilet system
- Climate control
- Cruiser control
- Continental spare tire carrier & spare tire (optional)
- Engine - 3.6L gas V6, 24 valve
- External quick connect propane
- Interior LED lighting
- Power - 209 kW/280 HP
- Power mirrors
- Power front door step - Driver / Passenger (optional)
- Power side entry door step
- Radio - Uconnect 5.0 - Sirius / USB / Steering wheel controls, Bluetooth, AM/FM/CD/Aux/Voice command / GPS / Nav
- Receiver hitch - Class 5 with 4 and 7 pin connectors
- Stability program - including wind assist, sway assist, drift compensation, trailer sway, engine drag control, rollover mitigation, electronic stability control, hillstart assist.
- Telescopic steering
- Tires - LT225/85R16E black wall
- Torque - 352 Nm/260 lb. ft.
- Transmission - Automatic 6-speed 6S TE
- Wheels - 16" aluminum polished
- Window operation - power; front doors
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Technical know-how, the pioneering spirit of the entrepreneur and a healthy dose of ambition and hard work - all of these were typical of Erwin Hymer. From small beginnings, the company founder, who passed away in April 2013, created a group of companies which now ranks among the leading motorhome and caravan manufacturers in Europe and is active worldwide.
As a young engineer, Erwin Hymer followed his parents’ calling and began working in his father Alfons’ repair shop in the southern German town of Bad Waldsee in 1956. Just one year later, he developed the first caravan – the original “Troll” – in collaboration with the engineer Erich Bachem. And thus began a new era! The next decisive step came in 1971 with the launch of the first HYMER motorhome – a key milestone in our long corporate history.
The past 57 years have seen a wide variety of different series, models and layouts. Many of the motorhomes and caravans set standards and ushered in new trends - especially in terms of technology, comfort and design, as well as quality and safety. For our founder Erwin Hymer, incorporating customers’ wishes into the development of new and improved vehicles was always a matter of principle.
As a result, the concept of motorhoming has always been insep- arably linked with the name HYMER. The passion and professionalism that goes into the development and construction of our vehicles communicates itself to our customers. For decades, Erwin Hymer’s inventiveness and ceaseless creativity has shaped the entire industry. His whole life’s work provides us with a model for future corporate decisions.